With Love, the New Blog
Raise your hand if you like new things.
New shoes. Clean sheets out of the dryer. Fresh coffee. Second chances.
New things mean something different to everyone, but to all of us they’re a clean slate.
That’s how we feel about new things, too. And that’s why we’re so excited to announce PCC’s brand-new blog! We’ve just hit the refresh button. And soon—as in, this week—you’ll be seeing some big changes:
- A brand new name (thanks to you!)
- New logo design
- Fresh writing perspective
- An all-new template
- 6 new student bloggers with a million ideas
here's a sneak peak at the new blog design!
But a blog is more than that, isn’t it?
A PCC blog should represent you—a real-life slice of what it’s like to be a student on campus.
You can help to make it that way, and keep it that way by getting involved.
- Submit suggestions and tell us what you care about hearing. Tell us what you don’t care about, too.
- Comment on pieces as they come, so we know how they made you feel.
- Share the pieces that make you feel something.
- Apply for the blog yourself. We’re looking for students who are passionate, grateful, real students and storytellers. (When positions are available, application submissions are open during mid-April and mid-November.)
- Subscribe! You’ll get an e-mail every time we post. Then tell us which ones helped you, and which ones were noise.
This week, the brand new blog goes live (woot). We hope you’ll be there to check it out and let us know what you think!12
You must be logged in to post a comment.