Thanksgiving Is Coming!
Thanksgiving is coming, and that means it’s bringing with it the end of the fall and the beginning of the Christmas season! Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, though, and for now, let's focus our attention on Thanksgiving.
While it’s easy to get caught up in all there is to do around this holiday, here are some things to do to focus on thankfulness as we head into this Thanksgiving season:
- Write thank-you cards to people who have made an influence on your life.
- Practice thankfulness with your roommates.
- Always thank the person behind the counter at the store.
- Thank someone for giving you a ride.
- Make a list of things you're thankful for throughout the year.
- Say thank you when someone holds the door open for you.
- Spend time with God and thank Him for the little things in life.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 states it this way: “In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”
Whether you are at home, here on campus, or visiting with friends and family, be thankful for everything He has done in your life.
The thoughts and opinions expressed in Life in the Nest are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Pensacola Christian College.
You must be logged in to post a comment.