I Have Been Blessed
One of my favorite songs of all time is called “I Have Been Blessed.” It often gets stuck in my head for days on end, and I will find myself singing it at work, in the shower, or when I am just driving to Walmart. Some of the lyrics say, “I have been blessed, God’s so good to me, blessed are His thoughts of you and me, there is no way I can count them...” While there is no physical way I can count all of the ways that I have been blessed, I made a short list of some of the blessings that God has given to me here at PCC. There may only be 7 of them on this list, but there are many more out there! So after you have read what I am thankful for, comment with what YOU are grateful for. I have been blessed, and so have you—let’s brag on our Lord! 🙂
- The opportunity to attend a Christian college where God and His love is in the forefront.
- Godly staff and faculty to encourage us to do right and honor Christ with all that we do.
- Campus Church and Pastor McBride and how we are privileged to worship our King with beautiful music and wonderful fellowship.
- The good and godly friends that this college has brought to me and for their influence on my life.
- Quality education that I have come to appreciate more and more every day.
- Beautiful facilities that are provided for us and the reputation of Pensacola Christian College in the community.
- Last, but not least, I am thankful for the spirit that can be felt as when you walk through the campus of people who desire to serve the Lord with every aspect of their lives.